Johnson Elementary PTA is a non-profit, volunteer organization made up of parents, teachers, and community members. Our PTA’s focus is to enhance the social, cultural, artistic, and educational experience for all children at Johnson Elementary School.
We hope that every parent with children at Johnson Elementary School with join the PTA. Each child benefits from the programs and services of the PTA. It is through your membership, volunteer hours, and overall participation in your student’s education that we achieve success together.
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
As stated in our bylaws, the purposes of the Johnson Elementary School PTA, in common with those of Virginia PTA and National PTA, are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here